Saturday, March 16, 2013

10% Off + a Chance at Free Polish

Hey everyone! I decided to do a last minute St. Patrick's Day deal with the chance at a free bottle of polish.


Use the code POTOGOLD and get 10% off your order in my Etsy Shop. This code will be valid from now until 11:59 EST Sunday March 17th. This code is good on any order; there is no minimum purchase.

To sweeten the deal: one lucky (randomly chosen) customer will find a free, full-sized bottle of polish from an upcoming collection included in their package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?