Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Time Periods Challenge: Jurassic Era

Welcome to the very first post of the Inspired by Time Periods Challenge! I'm not very good with time periods; I abhorred history only slightly less than math in school, but I'm going to try my best. :)

So, first up: Jurassic Era. That means dinosaurs, right? I've watched Jurassic Park, many times, and seen the sequels too!


nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Lacquer Time Periods Challenge Jurassic Era dinosaur Revlon Garden green


Even having the jumping off point of dinosaurs I was still completely stumped on what I wanted to do with this nail art. I practically lived on Google these last few days hoping for some really awesome inspiration.

That's when I found some really cute dinosaur nail art by Vettelicious and decided to try and put my own spin on it. I'm not sure I accomplished that very well. My little dinosaur nail looks more like a horned troll or something in my opinion. Ah well, every artist has their off days.





Here is the line-up for the Time Periods Challenge. You can take the image and join in if you like. Be sure to join this group and post your manis so we know you're with us for the Challenge!

Come back tomorrow because I have an amazing post for you filled with swatches galore!

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! this is the business right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how flippin adorable your dinosaur is!! I love him :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?